Still Point is nine months old! That’s something worthy of celebration.
And so, in the spirit of celebrating and the idea of sharing, we’d like to share a few “Did You Knows” about our Direct Care practice with you.
Did you know that:
- Patients spend, on average, 35-45 minutes in consultation at Still Point
- The wait time at Still Point is typically under two minutes
- If you, or a family member needs to wait, there are many beautiful waiting areas at Still Point, including a Japanese Garden, orchard (you can even pick the fruit if you want to), and patio with waterfall
- Same or next-day appointments typically available
- A visit to Still Point costs less than a typical visit for acupuncture, massage therapy, oil change and tune-up, or nail appointment
- Your membership opens the door to 24/7/365 access to your own doctor
And that …
- Still Point is owned and administered by a person with a disability (Autism)
- Three therapy poodles are on site
- There are no computers in the consulting room
- Still Point has been ASF certified as an Autism Spectrum Friendly location